Total releases its Universal Registration Document 2020 (Document d’enregistrement universel 2020) and its Form 20-F 2020
The Document d’enregistrement universel of Total SE for the year 2020 was filed with the French Financial Markets Authority (Autorité des marchés financiers) on March 31, 2021. It can be consulted and downloaded from the Company’s website.
The following documents are included in the Document d’enregistrement universel:
- the 2020 annual financial report,
- the reports from the statutory auditors,
- the Board of Directors’ report on corporate governance required under Article L. 225-37 of the French Commercial Code,
- the report on the payments made to governments required under Article L. 22-10-37 (previously Article L. 225-102-3) of the French Commercial Code,
- the description of the share buy-back program.
Total SE’s Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2020 was filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on March 31, 2021.